Before we moved, Andlie got a dinosaur egg from Mandy. The kind that you put in water & it "hatches." It was a normal sized egg. I was actually kind of excited to see what the dino inside would look like & how the egg would hatch. Well we put the egg in water one night before bed, tucked the kids in, and got our nightly treats out. Moments later, Andlie was crying & screaming in her room. I went in there & she said, "I DON'T WANT THE DINOSAUR EGG TO PATCH!" She was horrified that there would be a dinosaur in our house. Can you blame her?
Well it's been five months since that incident & Andlie suddenly started talking about that beloved egg again. (I'm pretty sure it's only beloved because Andlie's favorite Manty gave it to her.) She wanted a "dinosaur egg that patches" so bad. We went to the store to look for an egg, but they didn't have one so we ended up getting those little gel caps that disolve in water & turn into sponge dinosaurs. She was just as happy with those and we have been hatching them all day long.
Pictured above are her hatched dinosaurs that she has made a nest for with a cloth & a bowl. She has also taken them outside & set them on the grass so they can "eat some plants." Left to Right: Lupas, Harvey, Grace, Suzy, Rufas, Holly, Bob, Giraffe-saurous. Yes, she picked the names herself.

hahahahahaha. Oh Andlie. I miss you. I love you!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete