Andlie went to her first day of preschool today at Miss Ann's. She took her beloved monkey to Show & Tell. She is getting so big. She was pretty nervous and we kind of had a rough morning because of it. But then we got in the car and drove to school with her neighbor friend, Isaac.
I took her in to preschool, Miss Ann came and showed her where to hang her backpack, and she started walking towards the toys. I told her I'd be back in two hours to pick her up. I said, "Have fun!" She said, "Okay, have fun too!" Then she waved at me with her tiny hand & ran in to play. I'm so excited for her and proud of her, but I'm so sad that she is starting her school journey. Talk about tugging at my Mommy heartstrings.

No comments:
Post a Comment