1. Andlie & Mommy work on getting the guts out of Haze's pumpkin. Haze works on pulling the top off of Mommy's pumpkin.
2. Andlie and her pumpkin - carved just like she requested. "Two triangle eyes and a triangle nose and a happy smile with two teeth. Not a mean smile."
3. Mommy with her finished product. It's an Edward Cullen pumpkin! And I'm showing my fangs to match my pumpkin.
4. Bryan's super awesome final product glowing outside on the front porch.
Things to remember from tonight:
The minute Haze saw a white, round thing, he immediately picked it up and began throwing it around the house & saying, "Ba!" Big brute.
Andlie gagged when we dug out the seeds. And dry heaved.
When I pulled out an especially big glob of seeds & stringy stuff, Andlie said, "Mom, look at all that orange cheese you're getting out!"
When I was carving Andlie's pumpkin, I struggled a bit with the first eye. She said, "Um, Dad, I think Mommy needs some help over here."
Haze got bored by all of this nonsense. He went and got his jacket from the couch, threw it over his shoulder, and came back to us to say, "Et's go!"
After seeing Bryan's mean pumpkin, Andlie said, "Woe, those are mean eyes. Mommy has mean eyes sometimes. When she's mad."
After we were all done and the seed/gut smell was floating around our house, Andlie said, "Ewe. I smell seeds in my nose."

No comments:
Post a Comment