I did something really brave tonight. I took the kids to the Pumpkin Festival at the mall. Without Bryan. Gasp! I was kind of nervous about having two kids without another adult, but we were all ready for something fun to do outside of the house. We had so much fun!
We went on the horse & carriage ride around the mall.
We petted some llamas & goats & bunnies.
Haze got chased by a llama.
We looked at lots of fun pumpkin/Halloween displays. (One was a Charlie Brown & crew set made out of pumpkins.)
We rode the carousel.
We played arcade games.
We took some pics in the Photo Booth.
We pumpkin bowled.
We won prizes - a toothbrush, toothpaste (dentist booth), a frog finger puppet, and a Princess ring.
We sipped apple cider.
It was a wonderful night and such a fun experience to be buddled up with two of the cutest kids in the entire universe just enjoying the Fall season.
No comments:
Post a Comment