Isn't he getting so big? And isn't he adorbs? And isn't Andlie too? Man, they're cute kids. Today was full of funny things on both their parts.
For breakfast, I gave Haze a Nutrigrain bar & some bananas. Andlie got a cinnamon roll and some bananas. Today I let them eat in the living room during morning cartoons. Me & Andlie went into the kitchen to color for a minute. It got really quiet in the living room. I went in there to find Haze finishing the last of Andlie's cinnamon roll. And his plate was already empty.
When Andlie woke up today & asked, "Mommy, are you still sad that Abominable won?" Me: "What?" Andlie: "Are you still sad that Garomney didn't win and Abominable did?"
Andlie made me a tower out of her blocks, gave it to me, and declared, "Here is your trophy! You are the championship! Good job, Mommy!"
After I told her I needed to pee again, she said, "Mom, why are you peeing so much? Are you a peeing machine or something?"
Haze has a new thing where he stomps really fast in place when he gets really excited or frustrated. He did it tonight when I was getting his chewable/gummy vitamin ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment