November 28, 2012

November 22 - Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving!  We drove to Logan and had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Karen's house with the Allens.  We had a thankful tree this year - a vase full of branches that we hung leaves off of.  Each leaf had something we were thankful for. 

Andlie's: Haze, Mom, Dad, milk, my blankie, candy, sugar 
Haze's: balls, bink, blankie, hotdogs, candy
Mine: My family, prayer, the Gospel
Bryan: Family, heater, cars, Jesus Christ

It was a fun tradition that we started this year that will definitely be coming back each year.  My heart is full.  I am so grateful!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Not so fun was the stomach flu that attacked me around 10 PM on Thanksgiving at Bryan's Grandparents' house.  Attacked is a very good word to describe it.  And hideous.  And I'll just stop there before I ruin my Thanksgiving post.  BUT, I am thankful beyond words for Bryan and for the love that he shows me and that I truly feel from him.  He is the greatest thing to ever happen to me and I feel so blessed to be his forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment