October 9, 2012

October 7 - General Conference


1. Andlie & Haze's quiet activities so Mommy & Daddy could watch conference.  Playdough & a butter knife, homemade Gak & cookie cutters, felt house, file folder games, drawing toy.
2. Where I spent all four sessions.  (I made this blanket for Bryan for our first Christmas together in 2005.)
3. Andlie drew Mickey Mouse all by herself.
4. I made French toast casserole for breakfast.  Bryan says it's maybe his most favorite thing I've ever cooked for him.  (Thanks, Mom.)
5. I made one of the recipes I pinned on Pinterest!  Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken.  Delicious.  I mean, it has bacon & cheese in it.  Duh.

Noteworthy: During Priesthood session yesterday, I took the kids to Smith's to do some grocery shopping.  I bought a loaf of French bread to make French toast casserole this morning.  Andlie was in the big part of the cart with the groceries and Haze was buckled in the front seat.  I started noticing people looking at my cart and laughing.  When I looked at my kids to see what was so funny, I saw Andlie holding the loaf of French bread (completely out of the bag) munching on it.  She was also kind enough to give Haze a bite here and there.  I didn't even take the loaf away.  I just laughed and picked up another loaf.

What an inspiring conference it was!  We enjoyed all of the sessions and feel so blessed to have living prophets and apostles on Earth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment