The mountains right outside of our house today were showing two seasons. The top mountain was covered in snow, then there was a border of clouds, and the bottom mountain was covered in colored leaves. It reminded me of one of my favorite songs.
Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by a liclac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.
"My Heavenly Father Loves Me," Childrens Hymn Book
I'm so grateful for the beauty that surrounds us and that we get to experience all four seasons!
Side note: I think part of the reason that this is one of my favorite Primary songs is because I can clearly remember my Mom lying on the floor in me & Mandy's room singing it softly to us as we fell asleep. It's one of my favorite songs to sing to my babies now and one that Andlie loves to sing along with.

No comments:
Post a Comment