October 19, 2012

October 18 - Yay! Blessings!


I wanted to take a picture of the new magnet we got in the mail today.  It's the one in the bottom right that says, "Yay!  Blessings!"  Sometimes, life is hard.  Sometimes, it takes a little extra effort to find blessings.  But they are always there.

While I was taking the pic of the magnet, I thought it would be fun to show our entire fridge.  Here's what's on it.

Quote.  "Happy is the individual who can learn to live within their means and enjoy it!" -Author Unknown
Relief Society October calendar of events.
Quote.  "No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse." -Jeffrey R. Holland
A picture of me & my sibs from about 1992.  Perms.  Everywhere.
A poem about Motherhood that ends, "What did I do the whole day through?  Not much that shows, I guess it's true.  Unless you think that what I've done might be important to someone with bright blue eyes and soft blond hair.  If that is true, I've done my share."
A picture of me & Bryan a Disneyland from December 2007.
An information chart about how long breast milk can be saved.
A magnet we stole from our 2nd anniversary trip.
The Vegas temple.
Andlie & Hazey's hands.
Pediatrician magnet.
"You are my sunshine" magnet.
Poison Control magnet.
Kick counts information magnet.
Summer swimming pool plastic patch.
Measurement conversion chart.
Quote.  "In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of greater importance."  -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Yay!  Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment