August 1, 2012

July 31 - Bike!


Remember how Andlie could have a scooter once she filled up her jingle bell jar?  Well, seeing our cute neighbor kids on their bikes at night changed her little mind into wanting a bike instead.  She gave us many reasons for the change.  "I'm just growing so big and big and my knees are bonking my bike.  It's just too little for me because I'm growing big." 

She put the last jingle bell in the jar this morning and patiently waited all day long to get her bike.  I told her she could have it after Daddy got home, which would be after her nap.  She took a one hour nap (instead of two).  By the time Daddy got home, she had her shoes on, her hair fixed, had gone potty, and was waiting on the front porch.

I can't believe she's big enough to have a real bike!  She did so good on it and learned very quickly how to pedal & stop - even with her cast!  Good job, Andlie!  We're so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment