Haze is busy learning new things every day! Here's some updates.
He is always saying, "ba" (ball). Always. (Pictured above.)
He can also say: cookie (cook-eee), happy (happ-ee), Daddy (Dad-dee), Mommy (Ma-Mee), Andlie (Aa-ee), no no (na na na na), nose (nu), get down (de dowwwn), Bunny (bu-eeee), blankie (ba-eeee), bye (byeeee), hi (hiiiii). I'm sure I'm forgetting some. He will pretty much copy anything you ask him to say and usually gets it pretty good on the first try.
He doesn't really crawl any more. Only walks. Everywhere. When he gets bored, he just does laps around our house and babbles/talks as he goes.
He loves his sister and they have even started wrestling & giggling a little big.
When we're close to the toy room, he crawls in and gets up on Andlie's mini trampoline and then cries because he can't get himself down.
Knows what I mean when I ask if he wants food or milk & immediately starts wimpering until I give it to him.
Says, "Dad-dee" over & over again with a big smile when Daddy gets home from work.
Some of my most favorite things is hearing him say "Ma-Mee" and holding his tiny little hand as he walks around like a grown up. We love him to pieces.

No comments:
Post a Comment