Today we celebrated six years of marriage! I got Bryan a U of U hat, some bicycle magazines, and a card/note. He got me some beautiful flowers, some chocolate, a gift certificate, and (my favorite) a cute card with a handwritten note. We spent the day with our babies until about 6:00 PM when Gran, Mind, and Shen showed up to tend! Yay! We went shopping where Bryan helped me finally buy some new clothes for myself (he's the greatest) and out to dinner at PF Chang's.
None of that really matters. What matters/made the day special is that we got to just be together & visit & laugh & hang out. Alone. It was so good to do that - even if it was only for three hours. I love Bryan so so much. More than the day I married him (and I thought I was the most in love I could possibly be) and more every day. I feel so lucky to be married to him. And wanna know something else? I know that he feels the exact same way about me. Because he shows me every day. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment