Bryan & I spoke in church today. We were given the assignment to introduce ourselves & family and then give a few experiences that have helped shape our testimonies.
I introduced us and then gave a few experiences. I shared my testimony that I KNOW that Heavenly Father knows each of us individually and personally, and therefore, knows exactly how to help/comfort us. I shared that I KNOW that He loves us, and especially have learned that since becoming a Mother. If I love my kids as much as I do, how much more does a perfect and loving Heavenly Father love his sons & daughters?
Bryan shared his testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel and how it changes lives. He shared his knowledge that he KNOWS that Heavenly Father hears & answers prayers. He shared his knowledge that he KNOWS that our Father in Heaven is real.
It was a sweet spirit and wonderful to hear the testimony of my love. I'm thankful for the opportunity we had to speak.

No comments:
Post a Comment