April 27, 2012

April 27 - Cookies


Before I got in the shower this morning, I gave Andlie a cookie leftover from the batch I made last night.  I left the pan on top of the counter and there were four additional cookies remaining.  When I got out of the shower, the pan was placed neatly on the floor with the spatula following suit and there were no cookies left.  I went in to where Andlie was & said, "Andlie, did you eat all of the cookies?"  She turned around with a mischevious, darling, chocolate-filled smile, giggled & said, "Yes, I did!"  I asked her how she got the pan down & said said, "Like this," and showed me that she simply picked it up & put it on the floor.  (I'm sure she was thinking, "Duh, Mom.  How else would I get it down?")  I asked her if it was heavy & she said yes.  I couldn't do anything but laugh.  I didn't even hide it.  And then I called Bryan for story time.

No comments:

Post a Comment