Me & Andlie played with sidewalk chalk today, but that's not the big news. The big news is that Andlie drew her very first stick people all by herself today! I used to wonder how kids learned to draw those - you know - with the circle for the head and then arms & legs coming out of the head? Well Andlie just did it today! I was so proud! She drew me first. The little circle below the head is my neck. By the time she got to drawing Bryan, she added hair. Then, she copied me for the flower & sunshine. Anyway, I was so proud of each of her drawings that I had to share. Way to go, Bug!

We love sidewalk chalk. We get it out almost daily in the summer... even Jeff gets in on the action. Did I ever tell you that's how he proposed? He sidewalk chalked my driveway in huge words Will you marry me?
ReplyDelete