Oh my heck. I have the cutest niece ever. I'm an aunt! We got to meet Daisey today & we all fell in love. I pretty much hogged her and snuggled her every second she was in my sight. I love her.
Andlie was so excited & kept asking through the entire week to see Daisey. When we finally got there, she said, “Oh, look how cute! Daisey is so cute huh? Look at her tiny nose. Her head is so soft. Can I hold her?” She got to hold her & just stared at her and couldn’t take her eyes off. She kept saying, “Hi, Daisey.” Then when I would ask to hold her, she’d say, “In 2 more minutes.” Finally she got sick of me asking & said, “You have your own baby and hold it and I’ll hold Daisey.” She “sang her a song” with her “guitar” at Grandma’s house. She said it was only for Daisey. She was so cute with her the entire weekend & wanted to hold her whenever she was around. When we weren’t by Daisey, she’d say, “Can we go see Daisey?” Cousins & aunt & uncle = Love at first sight!

No comments:
Post a Comment