March 21, 2012

March 20 - Andlie


Andlie's growing up so fast!  I love her sassy, independent personality.  She's my buddy.  Here's why I think she's so funny.

  • We have a seam in our ceiling in the living room.  She was lying on the floor & said, "I think there's a crap in our ceiling.  We need to fix it.  I think we need some tape."
  • She was running around in her underwear & had a wedgie.  She came up to me & said, "Mom, can you fix my underwear?  My bum is stickin out."
  • A few minutes after that, I found her running around without underwear on.  I said, "Andlie, why did you take your underwear off?"  She said, "Beacause they were being SILLY!"
  • She loves to play "Sneak & Hide" (Hide & Seek).
  • After a long day of packing the house before the move - while tucking Andlie in, she said, "Thanks for packin my stuff, Mom."
  • Randomly at the park one day, she said, "I'm sorry, house in Cedar.  But our new house is GREAT!"
  • She told her first joke on March 16th - A: Knock, knock.  C: Who's there?  A: Andlie APPLE!  [Insert belly laughter for a long period of time.]

And those are only the ones I've taken the time to write down.  I sure love my Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment