Started at CA Adventure so we could get FastPasses for World of Color.
Went on Toy Story.
Bryan rode CA Screamin by himself. And loved it.
I rode the Tower of Terror ride by myself. And loved it. (I wasn't used to not having someone to grab during the drops so I grabbed the cage next to me.) I laughed all the way through.
Had lunch in the park. Sold right leg to pay for it.
Rode the new Ariel ride. Very cute.
Too hot. Back to the hotel for AC, naps, and treats.
Back to Disneyland and took pic with Mickey (at Andlie's request). Andlie gave him a big hug when it was our turn. During the pic, Haze grabbed his nose.
Went on Small World, Tea Cups, and Pirates as a family. All in the same row. It was magical and perfect to be on the rides with my entire family & just feel nothing but love & happiness.
Every ride that even sounded/looked like it was gonna go on a drop/big bump made Andlie clench.
Went to CA Adventure & lined up for World of Color.
Watched World of Color. It. Was. Awesome.
Left Disneyland for the last time. I cried.
Other Things to Remember
Several times throughout the trip, Andlie would randomly say things like, "I can't believe we're at Disneyland! I love Disneyland! I'm so excited! We've waited so long!"
Haze was so good and didn't make much of a fuss unless he needed something. He sat in the stroller & babbled & pointed & babbled.
When he did get out, he would run away from us and laugh and not want to get back in.
Haze pointed at things & said, "wow" a lot.
Every time we were int he hotel, Haze would find a box of crackers we brought, pull them down, bring them to me or Bryan, & ask, "Cook-kee!?" If we didn't give him one from that box, he would go find another.
This vacation was everything I ever dreamt it would be - perfect, wonderful, magical.

No comments:
Post a Comment