I celebrated my birthday at Disneyland today!! I got a birthday pin and because of that, got wished "happy birthday" by every single Disney worker in the park that saw me. At least a dozen. Probably more. One guy at the candy shop even sang to me!
Park was hot hot hot again today. At least high 90s.
I took Andlie on Splash Mountain. She hated it. Her heart was racing and she kept saying, "Are we done now?" Poor thing.
Andlie told me that my pin said, "Happy birthday, Mommy."
We went on: Winnie the Pooh, Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise (Andlie got nervous there were gonna be big bumps again), Dumbo, Disneyland Train.
Asked Andlie if she wanted to meet Rapunzel & got a firm no.
Ate lunch & took naps at the hotel.
Came back & went on Tea Cups.
Went back to the hotel and rested in the AC. It was way too hot.
Haze ran around like a crazy, happy drunk after we took his clothes off and let him walk around in his diaper.
Went on Small World, "Luzz Bightyear" (Buzz Lightyear).
Because Andlie was wearing her "1st Visit" pin, a worker at one of the stores gave her a Princess pin & told her it was from Mickey. Andlie treasured the pin and kept it very safe for the rest of the trip.
I got shin splints. (For the first time in my entire life. They hurt.)
Watched Fantasmic!! Haze fell asleep. Andlie watched from Bryan's shoulders.
Went on Buzz again.
Stayed in the park til way past bedtime.
I rode Splash Mountain again, but this time by myself. I saw the fireworks going off at the top & smiled. Still got a huge kick out of going down the big drop, even if I was riding solo.
Kids fell asleep on the way back to the hotel.

No comments:
Post a Comment