Andlie has been pretty bored in Nursery lately and she's at least six months older than everyone in the class, so (drum roll, please) today we tried Sunbeams!! Her teacher was so sweet with her & came right up to us after Sacrament was over. We've been getting Andlie pumped for Sunbeams all week so she was practically squeeling with excitement at that point. She did really well and stayed the entire time! She told us, "They sang, 'Hello, Hello,' to me in Primary! And I got to sit on Miss Ott's lap. Miss Ott's hair is pretty." We're so proud of her. (But who can believe that she's old enough for Primary?)
Also, today at dinner, she pulled her shirt down (pictured above) and said, "Hey! I look like Jesus now!" I guess the draped robe resembles an off the shoulder draped shirt. She's always good for a laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment