Today we went to the temple to watch the eclipse! When we got there, Andlie ran straight to the fountains like she always does. This time, she wanted to dip her feet in so she took her shoes off. Next thing we know, she's fallen completely in and is flailing around trying to get out. I grabbed her and pulled her up. She was soaked. And I do mean soaked. She cried. A lot. But the tears quickly turned to laughter. We all had a pretty good laugh on the way home. We asked her what happened and she said, "Well, it just happened." After more prodding, she told us, "Well, there was a fish in there that I wanted to see and then I just fell in." Fish at the temple fountains? Tonight, she said, "Next time maybe I can take my swimming suit and swim around and 'tend like I'm a fish." Maybe, but probably not.
No comments:
Post a Comment