I love mornings at our house. Andlie wakes up, brings her blankie and herself out of her bedroom, and quietly shuts the door behind her so Haze can keep sleepin. Then she comes in our bedroom and stares at me until I wake up. Or if that doesn't work, she whispers, "Mom, can you get up?" (I love her crazy hair in the morning.) Then we pee. Haze usually wakes up around this time. We go in to the front room. Andlie pulls out her beanbag & plops into it and asks for milk. I give her her Princess milk, change Haze's diaper, and turn cartoons on. Then I lie on the couch and we all watch cartoons for half hour. Both Haze and Andlie's favorite is "Super Readers." Sometimes I sleep, but mostly I just sit and stare at my babies and think how lucky I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment