Andlie got sticky notes from my Mom for Christmas and loves them. Today, she spent at least an hour coloring on each one and then carefully placing them all over our house. Basically every door in our house looks like this one.
She's also been making up songs for each thing she does all day long. This is the song that goes with this activity: "I love to color all day. I'm not quite done. I get quite done. I get quite done. Then ya put dots on it. Then ya put the paper on the door. Run to the door. Run to the table. And rest for a minute. And rest for a minute. Get these and rest up for a minute. Mandy comes here. Mandy comes here. Two, three dots. Two, three dots. Two, three dots. I get it. I color all day!!!"
Side note: The alligator picture & puzzle on the door are from our weekly lesson. This week was letter A.

I wish you guys lived closer! I think Pearl and Andlie would get along so well together. Pearl loves sticky notes too and always comes up with funny songs like that.
ReplyDelete